This wiki isn't just for looking at charts, you can also vote for singles and artists, predict charts and more! Have any ideas on more games for this wiki? Put it in the comments!
Total games: 20
Swingles will be released in a couple of weeks on the Swingles page.
By Hotchoc26. The rules for Swingles will be released in a few weeks time, so stay posted!Hotchoc26. Predict debut positions for singles before they are released on the top 200. The closer your predictions, the more points are awarded!
By Hotchoc26. A game of chance using randomly selected numbers which represent chart positions, where high peak positions and most weeks on chart score points.
Fun and Games forumEdit
- Guess how many songs a user owns - How many guesses does it take before you can guess the number of songs another user has? Their responses can only be 'higher' or 'lower'.
- Single/Artist/Album Title Anagrams - One user gives the other users anagrams of a single, artist or album, and the other players have to work out what the anagram is.
- Missing letters - Similar to anagrams but the titles have missing letters in them.
- Guess songs by clues: One user gives you clues about the songs and each clue given decreases the points at the end of the game.
- Guessing a user's iTunes pays - The user lists 40 songs, 10 of which they haven't played. The player must state the highest amount of plays a song can have and players gain points for closer matches.
- (NEW) Artwork Recognition (Taylor jago 16.06) - Some singles and album artwork are posted but are altered in different ways. Players try to guess what the covers are for.
By Hotchoc26. Players are randomly selected a single from the wiki, and one player chooses a category. The other then has to say what their category value is and the highest value wins.
By Hotchoc26. One player secretly chooses an artist, song or album, or a mixture of all 3, and the only clue is missing spaces for letters and words. Other players can guess letters or take a shot for the whole phrase, but too many incorrect guesses will lose the game!
By Hotchoc26. Test your knowledge on song titles, artists and albums. This game involves being randomly chosen different letters and then adjusting them as little as you can to form a song, artist or album title, whether or not it has charted.
By Hotchoc26. Choose to battle singles and artists for the most Google search results.
This game was created to celebrate 365 days of the wiki and involves players choosing any single and any number of singles, but their positions for week ending 12/10/2013 must collectively add up to 365 or less, but not over. Taylor jago 16.06 won the game.
The upcoming Christmas Game for 2013 will be released on 01/11/2013 and will be played on the forum.